Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving and others

I have been hanging out a lot lately with our newest San Diego resident, Jeannine. Now that her and Matt are married and are living close by, Jeannine and I have been keeping each other company. We have started to work out during the days, which has been wonderful and because I am SO over the pregnancy flab. The four of us, and Clara, headed up to Julian last weekend to enjoy the wonderful fall air and have some delicious pie and cider.



I also hosted both Jordan and my families for Thanksgiving dinner this year. It was fun having everyone over and I think the tables looked great. I am also very mindful of everything I am thankful for, including my husband, beautiful baby, my dad being able to come, my house, and all our wonderful family!

Before & After


Serving up yummy food! Jesse & Holly (our newest couple!)

Clara's first Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Your house looks beautifully decorated for Thanksgiving! I am glad you got to share the special day with your dad and of course, baby Clara. :)

Unknown said...

Hey! I ran across your blog though a friends blog and enjoyed looking through it. Your daughter is adorable and your house looked great for Thanksgiving. If you dont mind Im going to continue to peek in on you guys now :)
~Amy Adams

Kali Leenstra said...

Good job on the thanksgiving dinner it looks like it all turned out well!