Thursday, December 3, 2009

3 Months Old!


Clara turned 3 months old today! In this last month she has learned how to roll onto her side from her back, she reaches out and grabs things, plays with toys, babbles a lot, and is a champ at sleeping through the night. Lately she sleeps from around 10pm to 5am, then again from around 5:30 to 8:00am. It is so nice to get such continuous sleep and to not dread nighttime. She is such a fun and mellow baby. I feel like I know her personality completely, I know what she needs when she gets fussy, and I can usually keep her happy all day. She is on a great schedule, and when we are home all day it is like clock-work, and I feel like she thrives on regularity. It sometimes makes it difficult when I go do things and she doesn't get her usual nap times and wake times. But I also really want an adaptable baby, so she is also learning to go with the flow. It has been so nice to be home with her this whole time, and I am looking forward to this next month, which is my last month home before I go back to work. Life is good, and I love being a mom!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

What a cutie!

I hope everyone knows to click on the pics to make them bigger. They are even cuter when big!

I love that baby!!!

Monica said...

Oh' my gosh...sleeping through the night! You are really lucky. Little Miss Penelope likes to be up every few hours.