Saturday, November 14, 2009

C.J. & P.J.

Today Clara and I went to the park for this cute little girl's birthday party...
Happy Birthday Sophia!

While we were there we got to meet Penelope Jane for the first time. If you remember, she is my cousin Monica's daughter, and Penelope and Clara are only two days apart. It was fun seeing them together, they are so cute! It is funny how babies have such similar expressions and movements. Monica, we have to get them together more often, they are going to be good friends/second cousins!




2 comments:

hwinters said...

they look a lot alike. Definitely cousins!

Anonymous said...

Oh' those pictures are so adorable! I am so glad I was finally able to meet Clara Jane ... and I know Penelope was too. We do need to get together more often. Keep in touch. :)
Monica