Monday, November 2, 2009

The Professional Ones



Here are the pictures taken in Minnesota by my brother-in-law Taylor Abeel. I couldn't mix them in with the ones we took, because they put our photos to shame. I love these pictures so much, especially with all the beautiful fall colors. I don't think I have never seen such amazing fall landscapes!

These pictures were taken at the Seaver's house in Le Sueur, Minnesota.


The cousins playing some football.


Emma, Taylor, & Elle






These were taken hiking in the woods near the Seaver's family cabin in Northern Minnesota.


The whole group.





Uncle Curt &
Aunt Amber Seaver

2 comments:

Hotshot's Wife said...

You are such a cute photo-genic family. Love the pictures!! Hopefully you'll frame some of those and put them in your beautiful home.
Miss you guys.........
~~Trish~~

Jose Abarca said...

Hey, Le Sueur, Minnesota is less than five hours from Iowa City. I am extremely disappointed you were in the Midwest and didn't call. :)