Thursday, March 17, 2011

Preparations...


Things have been pretty uneventful around here lately. I am just growing larger by the day and starting to feel uncomfortable. This time around the pain in my hips and back has been waaay worse! I feel like an old lady when I try to stand up, and it takes me a good while before I can straighten up and walk normal. Clara even has a walk she does that imitates mine, although I think she exaggerates a bit. We have it on camera, maybe I'll try to post a video of her making fun of me. Speaking of Clara, she has become the craziest goof ball lately. She is such a ham and has so many funny faces and things she does that make us laugh. In these pictures I had some storage boxes out working on organizing things, and she climbs up on them and starts posing and being cheesy for us, so I had to grab the camera. Organizing is pretty much what we have been doing lately. Clearing out Coleton's new room, which has been our office/guest room. Our baby furniture has been delivered, we bought a convertible crib (changes to a toddler bed), and a dresser that will also be used as a changing table. I had debated buying a second crib, thinking maybe Clara would be done with hers by the time Coleton needed it, but I have decided not to rush her. She looves her crib, she sleeps and naps great in it, and I could never imagine her trying to climb out. I could easily see her in it until she is 2 1/2, and that is a year away. So I figure there will be enough adjusting in the near future for her. Anyways, just thought I would make a little post so you don't think I have forgotten about the blog, just not much to post about! I am excited that my shower/sprinkle is this weekend, it will be nice to get more things to help get us ready for our baby, maybe that will help it all sink in more!

No comments: