Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is definitely here, we've been getting a good amount of rain, but in between we have great weather. This last week we have been out enjoying the season! Jordan was taking a class for work all last week, and one of the days he had a couple hours in between class and going back to work, so we met in Carlsbad and let Clara play at the beach. She loves the water and will not stop running towards it. We were feeding her yogurt, and she decided to make a lovely sand/yogurt concoction, we let her do it because it kept her out of the water for 10 minutes!




Today Clara and I went to the Carlsbad Flower Fields with my sister and Ella, and my cousin Monica and Penelope. I think we were a little ambitious though, and by the end of the day we were dragging the kids along behind us! First I had a doctor's appointment, I am 37 weeks and everything is looking great. I am down to once a week appointments, and it feels like I am always there, but at least they are quick! Then we headed to lunch at Ruby's, went to the Carter's Outlet store to get some cute kid clothes, and finally went to the Flower Fields. It was a lot of walking (mostly carrying the kids) and the flowers aren't completely in bloom yet. But we had fun for the most part. After a couple melt downs we were on our way home, with the kids passed out in the car. It's nice to get out though, and I still have in the back of my mind that I better take advantage of having 1 kid. Thanks for all the comments/advice on my last post, it's nice to know other moms out there in similar situations!

Busy, busy, busy...












Ella loves trying to "get" Clara...

I squatted down to get a picture of her, so she squatted too ;)



I probably carried her waaay to much, but she has a nice "seat" with my belly!

Such a cute picture, but it is way too hard to get kids this age to look at the camera!

The spring time fun is going to continue, we are going beach camping for a couple of days, and the weather is supposed to be fantastic, I can't wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her bathing suit! And you reminded me I want to get over to the flower fields this year, I love it there.

Monica said...

It was great to see you guys!