Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lauren Paige

I took some pictures for our friends Chris & Michelle of their absolutely beautiful baby girl Lauren Paige Withey. They needed some pictures to send out with announcements and I was happy to give it a try, and thankfully, I liked how they turned out! Here are some of my favorites...







Such a beautiful little family! In other news...we are all recuperated from the sailing trip finally! We counted it up and Jordan has worked 130 hours this past week, from Friday to Friday...are you kidding me!?! Sounds more like slave labor if you ask me. Whew, we are due for some family time, and Jordan has today off! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Breanna, I would love for you to take some 1st year pictures of Penelope at the Mt. Woodson castle this next weekend. Maybe we can meet on Saturday or Sunday before or after the parties and get some cute shots of the girls!

Jessica LaTour said...

What beautiful pictures!