Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby Shower!

Today was the baby shower for my soon to be niece Ella. It turned out beautifully, with our loving friends and family to help celebrate. We played some fun games, had delicious appetizers, and showered Ella and my sister with lots of baby necessities. I hosted it at my house with the help of my sister's long time friend Ashley, and we were happy with how everything turned out.

All set up and waiting for guests to arrive...somehow Clara turns up in every picture!
(Meg & Clara)



Clara playing with her second cousin Sophia

Opening presents...



Time for some pictures!!!

The Abarca side...

My sister's college friends...

Grammie and Clara...

Four generations...


How's this for a quick post ;) What a fun day it turned out to be! Clara can't wait to meet her cousin, and I am ready for another baby to be around! Now I am off to pack for sailing, we leave tomorrow...bon voyage!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The owls on the mantel are adorable!

Christina Dely said...

Such a great party! Your home is lovely. Thank you for having us :)

Jessica LaTour said...

Adorable!!! The wall letters spelling out baby's name is perfect!