Thursday, April 29, 2010

Exciting Things...

There is a lot going on lately with our families...exciting things! Not only are my sister and her husband baking a little cousin for Clara...due the end of September! But they are also in escrow for an absolutely gorgeous house only 3 minutes away from us!!

so cute!!
My little brother is graduating this weekend from California Baptist University, with a degree in Biology. I am so proud of him, he is enrolled in EMT school, starting two days after graduation in the hopes of eventually getting into a program to be a physician's Assistant!


I did a mini photo shoot with him for his announcements.
My brother in law, Jesse, is also graduating this month from Cal State Fullerton, with a degree in Musical Theater. He also has an excellent job lined up with Lambs Players in the Play Smoke on the Mountain. It is going to be at the Horton Grand Theater in Down Town San Diego, and I am so excited to go see it!

Not sure who took this...I wish I could claim it ;)
The month of May is going to be busy, with two graduations, a birthday celebration up in the L.A. area for Jordan's Great Grandma (turning 100 yrs old), a bridal shower, a women's tea at my church, and Maui!!! Busy, busy, busy....I like it that way :)

No comments: