Thursday, April 22, 2010

Five Years!!

Today is our five year anniversary!! It's a little crazy to think that we have already been married this long, however, when I think of all we have accomplished in those years, it's amazing that it's only been five years! I have decided to pick my top five highlights of our married life, it's going to be hard to choose but here they are....
1. Obviously getting married is going to be in the top five, we had a beautiful wedding and honeymoon...


2. Of course the most amazing thing of my life would be the birth of our daughter, it's only getting better and better the older she gets...

3. A huge goal of mine before having kids was a European vacation, and we spent the most amazing 2 weeks in London, Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terra, and Rome...



4. It's pretty cool that after we got married I graduated from College and Jordan graduated from Paramedic school, we stayed very disciplined in our life goals...

5. I absolutely LOVE the house we built 2 years ago, and I LOVE that my husband and dad built it together, it is the gift from my dad that I live in every day...sniff.

What a wonderful five years, I know that if we have anything to say about it there will be 70 more years of them. I love you Jordan with all my heart, you are my soul mate, you complete me. Happy Anniversary!

Oh yeah, and we have big plans to celebrate this occasion...tonight we are getting a babysitter and going to a play at the Old Globe in Balboa park, and dinner. We have also booked a 7 day vacation to Maui!!!

3 comments:

Kali Leenstra said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! So many accomplishments in such a short time you should be so proud.

Heather said...

that is such a cute idea:) What a wonderful 5 years, I know god will bless you both abundantly in the years to come!

Unknown said...

Im a bit late but Congratulations, you guys are a wonderful example of a marriage.