Friday, April 9, 2010

Photography

The past two days I have been in photography mode. I am proud of myself, because I not only did 2 mini photo sessions, but I also managed to edit the pictures as well, with an extremely fussy baby to boot...possibly teething? I am a total amateur and I pretty much just wanted to practice the basics that I already know. So all the professionals out there please don't judge too harshly. The first session was with my friend Tiffany Smith and her beautiful baby Chloe. We went to a park near my house and just played and hung out.

Today I went to a different park with a friend from Church. Trish and her son Thomas were fun to photograph. It was definitely a learning experience taking pictures of a very energetic one year old!

They are both amazing women who have been through so much, and it was a privilege to spend time with them. I hope you all like my pictures and I can't wait until I can take a class or lesson and learn more!

4 comments:

Monica said...

We are ready for a personal session with you (before you get too expensive)! I would love to do pictures as a family near Penelope's 1st birthday. Some with the two girls would be great too. :)

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

i love the one with Thomas walking towards Trish on the bridge. all the pics are great, that my favorite =)

Z-Mama said...

Wow, great job Brianna! They are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how happy I was to see your work, either. Thomas & I had fun!!! Hopefully you'll use us again soon in a different setting. For a beginner, I was so happy with what you did for me.
Love & Hugs,
TRISH