Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beach Camping & Birthday

After the rainy week we had, we were seriously considering canceling our beach camping reservations for Jordan's birthday. However, the forecast was calling for sun, and we decided to head down to South Carlsbad State beach for what turned out to be an amazing weekend! The weather was cold but BEAUTIFUL. I love the beach in the winter, and we had a blast playing games, barbecuing, having a bonfire and hanging out with family. I think Clara had fun on her first camping trip. We borrowed a trailer from a co-worker of Jordan's, and I think that was a smart idea for camping in the winter with a baby. I think we might need to look into purchasing a tent trailer or something similar to that. I love our little family of three, I definitely think that a baby adds so much fun and enjoyment to anything you are doing. You can't help but look at Clara and smile and laugh at how cute she is getting.

The sun was a bit bright for Clara.

Jesse & Holly are always good for some entertainment!

Jordan's birthday present from the families...a new long board skateboard.

Alissa & Jon before taking a walk along the beach with Brady.
Going out to breakfast to celebrate Jordan's birthday.

I am so thankful for having such a wonderful family to spend time with. Happy 26th birthday Jordan! You are an amazing husband and father, and such a hard worker for our family. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives!

Love, Breezy & Clara

1 comment:

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! the beach is the perfect place to celebrate. I love it!