Wednesday, February 3, 2010

5 Months Old!

Clara is five months old today! I have no idea how much she weighs or how tall she is, all I know is that she is stinkin' cute! Just recently she has begun sitting up on her own very well. I have a feeling she is going to skip crawling, and just start scooting every where on her bum, because she hates tummy time. Every time she rolls over on her stomach, which is almost every time you lay her on her back, she gets pretty frustrated, pretty quickly.


In this next month we will probably try to introduce rice cereal, I can't believe she is already ready for that! I feel like I have the baby stage down pat, but now she is moving out of that mode, and boy do I feel like I have a lot to learn!

3 comments:

Alissa said...

Yay, you got one of her sitting up!

heidi said...

i know, it goes SO fast, doesn't it? you'd think i would have remembered that from the first baby, but no, i'm completely blown away by how quickly these stages are passing us by. i swear i'm gonna wake up tomorrow morning and he's going to be walking into my room with a grin on his face!

Kali Leenstra said...

I love each baby stage. Dane is crawling everywhere and I was just thinking the other day that his next stage is walking! Where did my baby go? I read your previous post about your dad. I had no idea he had cancer. I will keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.