Wednesday, December 16, 2009

More Photos



I originally didn't post all the pictures of Clara that my friend Kali took, because I was holding out on certain ones that I wanted to add to our Christmas card. I had them all picked out, and our Christmas cards all ready to order when I made the mistake of asking Jordan what he thought. He had lots of opinions, and in the end I changed the pictures to ones I had already posted. To make a long story short, here are some more super cute pictures, that never got posted.






I wasn't expecting Jordan to be so opinionated about the pictures. I was going to use the one above of us kissing, which is one that Jordan vetoed. He said he didn't want to send a picture of us kissing to his friends and family, because apparently that would be totally inappropriate, right? I was giving him a hard time about it, and finally the truth came out, and it boils down to the fact that he doesn't like how he looks in pictures while kissing. So look away if that is too PG-13 for you ;) My sister is the one who reminded me that I hadn't posted some of the best ones, her advice to me was to never ask the husband for opinions, lesson learned. Oh, and Alissa, speaking of opinionated. These pictures are for you, because according to her we love the boob shots way to much. But she is way too cute when we give her a bath to resist posting these of her chubbiness.

2 comments:

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

LOVED ALL THE PICTURES, thanks for sharing to the PG-13 crowed lol

Auntie Alissa said...

The top 2 melt my heart...thanks for posting!
For fear of sounding like I give bad advice, I must correct myself and say that the husband's opinion should be reserved for things NOT including fashion, decorating and choosing pictures for Christmas cards. ;)
Also people, if you know what's good for you, you'll click on the last pic and witness the cutest baby EVER covered in suds.