Saturday, June 27, 2009

San Diego County Fair


Yesterday we went to the fair, we hadn't been in a while and we did all the necessary fair activities. We saw some farm animals, ate fried food, saw some strong men lift 800lbs, walked around vendor booths, and saw a really good switchfoot concert. We also did something we had never done before...had our pictures taken in a photo booth. I feel like taking your pictures in a photo booth is a very couple type thing to do, it sort of solidifies your relationship. So just in case the rings on our fingers, and the baby in my belly didn't do it, than this definitely did...it's official, we're a couple...he he.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes...I think it's official. You two are one of the most perfect couples I have ever known, and I am so happy to be your "mom". I am so excited for you to begin the adventure of your own little family...and can't believe how soon Clara will be here! Yeah!! Love you guys so much.