Saturday, June 20, 2009

Utah Trip

This last week we took a trip to Utah to visit some friends. We spent most of the time in Salt Lake, with a couple of trips outside the city. It was a lot of fun, and the weather cooperated for the most part.

First night in Salt Lake City.

We went to Park City for a day and explored the Olympic Center, had a picnic near a ski resort, and walked around Main Street.

Frolicking in Park City

Matt & Jeannine...too cute.

We went to a Minor League baseball game one night, the Salt Lake City Bees! We got great seats for $5.00, and it was really fun! Minor League baseball games are way different from the Major Leagues. The players seem to take more risks, and definitely make more mistakes!


One day we played Frisbee Golf at the University of Utah, I had never played before, and it is actually really fun. We played 18 holes, and I thought it was pretty good exercise. Shauna found a new hidden talent, she beat most of us!



After Frisbee Golf the girls went to a really cute Tea House, and shopped at some of the boutique stores, while the boys went long boarding through the city.

Overall it was a great trip, very fun and relaxing! We got to catch up with friends, and take one last mini get-away before I started my third trimester! Now we need to focus on baby things I think the next two and a half months are going to go by fast!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hey! You should have stopped by for a visit with us! Oh well...we'll see you the next time we're in Ramona.

Alissa said...

No pics or details about the cousins? :(

Looks like you had fun though!

timandamy said...

Breanna!!!! So I tried to leave a comment earlier but apparently it's floating around somewhere in the internet...oops! How are you? I can't believe that you are pregnant! Congrats! I just saw pictures on Kali's website b/c I was looking for my sister's wedding pics. You look amazing...I wish I looked like that while I was pregnant! We need to catch up! I will be in Ramona at the end of August, but that is cutting it close for you so hopefuly we can get together before the big day! Again congrats! And I am so sad... we are back in Utah we could've gotten together then .... ahhhh Anyway, I hope all is well and you will love being a mom!! :)