Thursday, July 9, 2009

Maternity Pictures!

The pictures are here, and I love them! As I have previously posted, my friend Kali took some maternity pictures of us, and it was hard to pick which ones to post. They were taken in a field near her parents house in Vista, the setting was perfect. Enjoy!









These pictures were taken around 27 weeks, which was about a month ago. So I am already quite a bit bigger. Thankfully I still feel really comfortable and everything has been going well. We are keeping busy with preparations and doctors appointments, and are signed up for a couple classes. It's crazy that we'll finally get to meet her in two months!

6 comments:

heidi said...

gorgeous pictures!

J'lene said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I can see why you had such a hard time choosing...you guys are going to be a beautiful family!!!

Z-Mama said...

Beautiful pictures! You look great! I love them all and don't know how you could have narrowed them down. I love the one you chose to put up in your blog header!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the images...beautiful and very touching. You two (and now three!) are always so photogenic...and the setting, colors...everything is perfect. You are so lovely pregnant, Breanna...truly "glowing".

Amber said...

Hi Guys,
Was so suprised to see how much baby Claire has grown.
Was also happy to hear that your favorite season is Fall Breanna, since Joeys wedding is in October and it is beautiful here in the Fall.
Our Pumpkin patch should be in full bloom by then. We plant them every year.
miss you both

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

love the pictures, you are a very cute mama =) we can't wait to meet Clara too!