Friday, May 20, 2011

One Month

The little man is one month old today! He is growing like a weed, and is getting more alert everyday. Things are still going smoothly, I am loving having two kids. Sometimes I feel like I have grown extra appendages though. I am pretty much always carrying one of them, it feels like they have grown onto me! I don't seem to get much done around the house, but honestly I didn't before either, so at least now I have an excuse ;) He is still a mellow and happy baby, he doesn't cry much at all, and likes to sleep a lot. He definitely likes to eat though, he doesn't go much longer than 3 hours without eating, even at night. So...today marks a month of sleep deprivation as well. I haven't gotten more than 3 hours of sleep at a time for about 30 days and I am definitely feeling it. Some days are better than others, and I always try to squeeze a nap in, but it just isn't the same. I will sleep again one day though! We absolutely love our little man so much and feel so immensely blessed every single day to have two amazing children!
By the way...we call him little man, because he looks like a little old man. He has a receding hair line and makes lots of funny faces and grunts a lot. Reminds us of an old man, a really cute old man ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! You are doing amazing and I am always surprised at how laid back you are amidst the craziness. I can't believe how big he's getting!

Jessica LaTour said...

He is too sweet!

Monica said...

He is growing so quickly!! I can't wait to meet up with you guys again soon. My last day of work is May 27th. Let's plan something :)