Sunday, February 13, 2011

J & H Wedding

Jesse & Holly's wedding was yesterday and it could not have been a more beautiful day! The weather was gorgeous and everything went perfectly. The wedding was at the Abeel's property, the ceremony was in a little serene clearing, it had the feel of an outdoor chapel, with an altar and doorway. The reception was a little down a pathway from there, under oak trees and near a stream. We all had sooo much fun!
Cutest little flower girls...


The beautiful ceremony...










Mr. & Mrs. Abeel...


The reception...








He's quite the ladies man ;)


dancing away...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, it looked beautiful! Great pictures!

Unknown said...

Breanna, I just want to thank you so very much for not only the lovely pictures you took and posted, but for all of your help with the wedding. I know you worked so hard helping to make everything perfect for Jesse & Holly, from helping Holly prepare the napkins, and your work on the amazing slide show...to the site set-up, and most of all the beautiful desserts and display! And, all this while pregnant! You truly are a wonderful blessing to our family and I don't know what we would do without you! We love and appreciate you so very much. So, thanks again!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! You did such a beautiful job with all the decorating and the desserts! You kick some serious booty girl!

stevenjared0853 said...

Wow! It seems like a perfect wedding party to me. I am sure it would have been great fun. I have also lined up some nice Seattle Wedding venues for my own wedding. I want this day to be an amazing one. I am tying the knot with my best friend and I would love to have a pre wedding photoshoot as well.