Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jordan!


Jordan turns the big 2-7 today, unfortunately he had to work, so I planned a surprise birthday bash for him yesterday! I gathered all the family together and some friends and decked the house out in fire engine garb. We surprised him as he was coming home from a men's bible study at church. I actually surprised him too, he had no idea! We had a lot of fun and Clara even got to hang out with her friend Lauren...

Waiting for daddy...

Surprise!!!

We know how to have fun!!

Lauren & Clara

Attempting to hug...

...good save dads!

Would you like some tea?

Yummy Birthday Brownies!

I can't believe we are turning 27 this year! I love you Jordan with all my heart, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday at work. You are the best husband and father anyone could ever ask for, and I am so blessed to have you in my life!

1 comment:

dandcsmith said...

The picture of Clara giving Lauren the tea cup is so cute!!! We should have a play date with all three of our girls!!!