Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pictures for the grammas...

I had a request from the grandmas and great-grandmas to print up some pictures of Clara for them. Since we have entered the digital age of facebook albums and blogging, I never print pictures anymore. I decided to do a quick little photo shoot of Clara at the park nearby, and printed up a variety of 4x6's, 5x7's, and 8x10's for family as a Christmas present. I even had my sister stop by with Ella so we could get some pictures of the cousins. It was a really quick attempt, and it didn't go so great. It is hard taking pictures of a wandering 15 month old! I left the park thinking it was a waste of time, until I got home and uploaded the pictures. Amazingly they turned out pretty cute! I love how you can see Clara's little personality in them, she has so many facial expressions and she is just so stinkin' cute. Her and Ella are so cute together also, she loves Ella, and I was glad I got some good ones of the two of them.
We had a really nice Christmas, it was a busy day, but we were able to spend good quality time with both sides of the family. Clara was spoiled rotten with all her new toys, and I am trying to figure out where to put them all. That little stomach bug definitely made the rounds, we were dropping like flies. I think EVERYONE in the family got it. Thankfully we are all on the mend, because we are leaving for Big Bear tomorrow to ring in the new year! I am very excited about that, it has been our yearly tradition for probably the last 10 years, and it is so much fun. I hope you've all had wonderful holidays, and see you next year!

No comments: