Friday, July 23, 2010

miscellaneous july...

Getting ready for bath time...such a cute little bum bum!

Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Jordan has been working a lot, so Clara and I have been keeping each other company. So this is just a random post of recent pictures :)
Clara got to play with her uncle Jesse when we had him and Holly over for a BBQ one night. It was while the weather was still amazingly cool. That is her new favorite fussy face she makes, and she goes "eeewww" while she does it...it's pretty funny.


Now that my sister and bro-in-law have moved into their beautiful new house just down the road from us, she stops by more often to visit. Clara is already getting to play with her cousin Ella...just kidding, she really is just extremely fascinated with bellybuttons.


Clara also loooves music. Anytime there is music playing she dances and now she just started clapping her hands to a beat. I think she is going to like playing a musical instrument. Here is her first lesson from Jeannine ;)


We also got to stop by and visit Clara's new little friend...the adorable Lauren Paige Withey. We are so excited that other close friends of ours have a baby now! It's crazy how teeny tiny they are when they are newborns, I can't believe Clara used to be that small, she feels like a giant to me now, and so grown up!

I'm pretty much ready for July to be over now. Things should slow down for Jordan in August and we have a couple fun trips planned. We will be going to San Luis Obispo for my good friend Terra's wedding, and we are going on a family sailing trip. I am so excited for all those things, and then before I know it, Clara will be turning 1!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh' I love that butt picture! Baby butts are so cute at that age. :)