Monday, July 5, 2010

4th of July!

We hung up our new flag...my only Del Mar Fair purchase...and I love it!

Jordan had to work this year on the 4th of July, so after church Clara and I went down to visit him and have dinner at the station. She enjoyed all the bright shinning equipment and spending time with daddy.


Clara's favorite things to do...point her finger and stick out her tongue.


After dinner we headed back to Ramona to watch fireworks at the high school with my family and my mom-in-law Debbie, who wanted to see Clara's reaction to her first Independence day fireworks. She was really sleepy by that point and just kind of stared at them wide eyed.

It was a fun first 4th of July with Clara, hopefully next year Jordan will be home for the festivities!

Clara also turned 10 months old on Saturday, July 3rd. She is still crawling all over the place, however, she doesn't seem to be very interested in walking. She pulls herself up on things and will stand for a while, but she seems a little wobbly when she tries to take steps. She can get places a lot faster by crawling anyways!

4 comments:

Matt and Jeannine said...

I can't believe how much she is changing. I love that you always take a picture of her on her month birthdays! And those cute firetruck pics with Jordan's helmet! Love it!

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

So Cute =)

Was Jordan near the fireworks mishap in San Marcos? My dad was working and said 4 people got hurt, one of his friends was burned.

Alissa said...

I L-O-V-E Jordan's 10-month picture of Clara.

Jordan and Breanna Abeel said...

Thanks everyone! Janet...Jordan was on duty, but he wasn't at the fireworks, it sounded a little crazy!