Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Week Old

Loving life at one week old

Clara is already one week old! She had a mini check up today and everything is looking great. She lost some weight in the beginning, but is already back up to her birth weight. Looking back at most of the pictures I noticed she is sleeping in most of them, so here is a picture of her with her eyes open, I think they are beautiful. We all seem to have decided that she looks like Jordan, but she has my dimple in her chin and my coloring.

Here is a picture of my dad holding Clara. It is a huge blessing that he is around to see his first grandchild. He was diagnosed with a terminal cancer 15 years ago, and was told he only had a couple of years to live. Thankfully he has been able to not only see his children grow up, but he even got to become a grandfather!

3 comments:

Melissa Gauvin said...

Such a beautiful site to see your dad holding Clara.

Congrats again!

hwinters said...

The picture of your Dad and Clara is priceless. What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture. It brings tears to my eyes.