Wednesday, October 5, 2011

As of late...

...not much has been going on. Nothing especially blog worthy that is. We have hunkered down since our last trip has come and gone, and have been doing things locally. I have made two trips up to Julian recently. We went apple picking with family, then I went back up with my friend Jeannine for her birthday. Jordan actually ended up in Julian the very next day fighting a fire, he was gone a total of 4 days between his shifts and the fire, and that seems like a long time with 2 kids. I have started watching my niece Ella again, after a break while my sister was in between jobs. I watch her around 3 days a week, and although the days are busy, I enjoy having her around. I have them all on tight schedules, and when everything goes as planned, the day is smooth and goes by fast. Coleton is 5 months old and continues to grow, he already weighs 20 pounds. He sits up on his own, and loves to grasp anything in sight and bring it to his mouth. I love how babies are curious to a fault! I have started walking a lot more just around my neighborhood. I haven't done much in the way of exercising since Coleton was born, and it feels good to get out again. It is a perfect activity in the evenings when the kids are getting bored and fussy, I just load them up and they love being outside, and Clara loves pointing out everything she can see. I also love how it gives me more energy to do things after they have gone to bed, instead of just crashing on the couch like I usually do. Lately cold Fall type weather has hit us with a vengeance and I am loving every second of it. We have been having yummy hot beverages, which Clara says more like "hot britches," doing puzzles and just enjoying the change in the weather!













































There's a short update on our lives, and some random pictures, sorry the blog has been neglected lately, I'll move it up the priority list!

No comments: