Friday, August 26, 2011

Gardening

We are still pretty new at this, but are getting better every year! It is so fun to have fresh produce straight from your garden, especially when your kids think it's fun to eat things straight from the ground. We learn new things every time we plant, and when Jordan finishes building his last 3 planter boxes, it will be quite the operation. Here are some pics from our garden right now.Clara was helping me plant some pumpkins. Since a lot of our plants have already run their course, Jordan pulled them and is letting me plant my fall things. He thinks it is silly to plant pumpkins and gourds, but I think it is fun! I know it is a little late to be planting them anyways, but I don't care, even if I get some small things I will be happy!

1 comment:

Jamie LaFuze said...

Your garden is booming! I am so jealous of how much produce you have. I think gardening is so admirable and love the fact that you can eat everything you grow! So fresh!