Wednesday, August 24, 2011

4 Months

I know, I know, I am behind. Such is life. Coleton turned 4 months old on the 20th, and our little man isn't so little anymore. He is off the charts for height at 27 1/2 inches, and in the 95% for weight at 17 1/2 pounds. I think he is taking after my side of the family. Although I am short, most of my family is very tall. My "little" brother is 6'5", along with my uncle, and many other great-greats from my mom's side of the family. It's crazy the difference, because Clara was 18 pounds at one years old. He could very well be 30 pounds by a year, yikes! It makes me a little sad that my "baby" already wears 9 month clothes. The second time around feels like it is going by a lot faster than the first, and it probably has something to do with his size. But man, this little boy is cuddly! I could just kiss his chubby cheeks a million times a day, and he always gives the BEST smiles, and will giggle constantly at nothing much in particular. He is such a good baby and so much fun to be around. Unfortunately it is really hard to capture pictures of those smiles, because as soon as I break out my big black camera, he just stares in awe. I'll have to work on that a little more :)Coleton loves to play with his toes, roll over both ways, nap on mommy and daddy's bed and not in his crib (I will be breaking this habit immediately!), watch his big sis do just about anything, and smile, smile, smile. Speaking of big sis, she was ready to be potty trained, like yesterday, and I don't know where I am going to find the time for that. We bought all the necessary items for the job, now it's just about focusing and being determined and consistent. We will see!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Meg's Potty Training Camp!

Matt and Jeannine said...

potty trained!! holy cow... is she there already! I can't believe how big she is getting. And Coleton! I agree, I could kiss those cheeks the whole time I'm holding him! i love him! ps i'm glad you slacked on blogging for a bit... it makes me feel better! hehe

Jessica LaTour said...

Such a sweet little boy!