Sunday, April 10, 2011

39 Weeks


The end is near! When you first get pregnant, and pretty much all the way throughout, it kinda feels like you are going to be pregnant forever. It's crazy when you finally reach the end, and begin to let it sink in that you are almost done. It's also wierd how you feel like this ticking time bomb, and have no idea how much time is left of the clock. I am 39 weeks 1 day, and I feel really good. With Clara I was a week early, and I kinda thought that I would be early with this one, because I was early before. But I'm not so sure that is going to be the case. Unless my water breaks, like it did last time, I think I might make it to my due date. I've been having contractions, sometimes consistent ones, sometimes painful, but they don't end up amounting to much. We'll see! Hopefully my next post will be a baby announcement!




The nursery is pretty much done, the part that you can't see is still our office. A desk and filing cabinet are in the corner. It'll have to do for now, we will move the office stuff to our room eventually. I think the part that is done looks cute but probably needs some more things, I'll work on making it cuter when he actually moves into the nursery, which will probably be after a couple months in a bassinet. We are getting very excited to meet our little boy, I can't wait to see what he looks like!

4 comments:

Matt and Jeannine said...

I'm getting anxious for you! I can't believe you are 39 wks and 2 days now! We're all waiting now! His room looks adorable Breanna! And of course you look adorable too with your baby belly!

Unknown said...

His room looks so cute!

Jessica LaTour said...

Sweet space for baby! Cute mama!

Unknown said...

I can't believe the end is here either! And, I'll most likely be gone will you have him. I can't wait to meet him when I get back. You look absolutely amazing and besides that belly of yours I'd never know you were pregnant. :) I am happy to help with Clara and Coleton if you ever need a nap.