Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh BOY, oh BOY...

Yes, that's right...baby #2 is a boy!!! We did the "gender package" at a 3-D ultrasound facility today. I know, I know...I am so impatient when it comes to gender. The funny thing was that I was more willing to wait this time until our 20 week formal ultrasound to find out, but Jordan actually kept bringing up, "so if we wanted to, we could find out at 15 weeks?" To which I would tell him, stop getting my hopes up, if you keep talking about it, then I'm going to book it. Anyways, he made the appointment as a surprise to me, and then told me about it a couple days before. I was soo excited, I have pretty much been going through 9 weeks of torture, that I was ready for some good news. The ultrasound tech said she was about 100% sure, and she said she doesn't say that very often. From my view it definitely looked like a boy! Jordan is of course very excited, and we keep telling Clara that she is getting a little brother. It was so nice to see the baby, I have been pretty convinced that my body is such a hostile environment it is impossible that something could be living inside me. So, we enjoyed ourselves and loved seeing the baby move and suck his thumb. There has been such a girl dominance lately with our friends, that maybe we will be starting the boy train now, who knows?

8 comments:

Heather said...

YAY A BOY PLAYMATE FOR BRODIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

I am so happy for you, Jordan & Clara! Congratulations

Unknown said...

Awesome!! One of each is a fun blessing, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I agree with Amy, one of each is soo much fun! :)

Kerri Brown

Matt and Jeannine said...

What exciting news!! I’m keep telling matt, if we hop on the train now, we’re more likely to have a boy!! Right... right!?

Amber said...

YAY! Congrats to the 3 of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo a Boy!!! We are so happy for you Breanna. We love you and miss you! God Bless
~Crystal

Jessica LaTour said...

Oh!!!!

A sweet baby boy, what a blessing!