Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Niece!

Just Born!

My beautiful niece Ella Reese Gauvin was born this morning at 6:15 a.m. weighing 8lbs 4oz and 20.5 inches long! She is absolutely adorable and we are all so excited that she is here. My sister and Ella are both doing very well and Jon couldn't be a more proud papa.
Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, this is the first exciting thing to happen around here (and boy is it exciting)! I am going on 6 weeks being nauseous and I am soooo over it. I probably have a couple more weeks to go before I feel better, and then I will get back to normal, and actually feel like taking pictures again! So enjoy this cute little babe, I can't wait for them to come home so I can spend a lot more time with her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Auntie she is beautiful!

Kerri Brown :)

Jessica LaTour said...

She is so beautiful!

P.S. I just connected the "Ramona" dots & realized I was in the same grade as your sister! Please send her my congrats! ; )