Sunday, August 23, 2009

37 Weeks

Looking at my baby countdown on my blog it says 17 days to go, that's crazy! I am still feeling really good, although I am super awkward when I try to do things. We have finished the nursery and I love how it turned out. I think it will be a very cheery place to spend a lot of time in, once she comes. I am hoping that she decides to come on time, not too early and definitely not too late. I am trying to work up until September 4th, and the longer I make it to that the better I can train my replacement. Jordan also is scheduled to work up until the 7th, and then he has the whole month of September off after that, which will be awesome. Lately we have also been trying to get out a lot and hang out just the two of us, enjoying our last couple weeks of this stage in our lives, but we are also super excited and ready for our baby to come. We can't wait to be parents and can't think of anything more valuable that we could do with our lives. Now we'll wait and see when she is ready to meet us!

3 comments:

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

very cute room! I am so excited for the two of you =)

Heather said...

Cute room. Looks like a very relaxing place. Can't wait to meet her!

Heather said...

Clara is going to be such a lucky little girl!!!! Sweet room for a little princess!