Monday, March 19, 2012

Wow...I have been really bad about blogging lately.  I am lacking motivation for some reason.  Not much has been going on around here.  Clara started preschool, she goes 2 half days, and we both love it.  She loves playing with her little friends, and learning new things, and I love having a little bit of one on one time with Coleton.  I actually took my camera out last week and snapped some pictures of a hike we went on, and to a little shooting outing with my brother and his girlfriend.
We tried out a new hiking trail called The Grasslands, and it was very pretty and fun.


 
Jordan got a new gun for his birthday and my brother loves hunting and shooting, so we went out to Jordan's parents property for some target and skeet shooting. 



 
I'm getting really excited because we have a little vacation coming up, Jordan's sister and family are coming to visit, and we are going to Disneyland with them, I have been looking forward to this for weeks!

1 comment:

Alissa Gauvin said...

Adorable pics of the kiddos. Thanks for updating! :)