Saturday, September 3, 2011

2 Years Old!

My sweet little baby girl turned 2 today and we threw her a smashing party.  Pictures will come later, but I just wanted to write some thoughts.  She is such a sweetheart, she loves her baby brother and she is so good with him.  She is talking so much, putting together long sentences and having full on conversations with you.  She loves to say mommy a lot which just melts my heart, "Mommy, where are you going mommy?"  "What are you doing Mommy?" "I'm sorry mommy."  It is just so cute in her little munchkin voice.  She loves to sing in the car, she can sing almost perfectly the abc song, twinkle twinkle, baa baa black sheep, the happy birthday song, and probably more that I can't think of.  She can count to 20 although she skips a couple numbers in between.  She loves to play babies, kitchen, hide and go seek, and loves to watch Sesame Street and Shirley Temple.  We love this little girl so so much, I can't even put it into words how much she means to us.  She brightens our lives with her goofy and loving personality.  Happy birthday sweet Clara Jane!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Clara!!!