Saturday, June 4, 2011

One last hoorah...

Our Disneyland passes are about to expire...sniff. We took one last trip up there last Thursday and Friday to live it up one last time. We went with our friends Matt & Jeannine and even stayed over night at the Grand California Hotel, thanks to a deal with hotels.com. It was sooo much fun and of course magical! We rode some rides, Clara's favorites were the Jungle Cruise and the Carousel. We watched their new parade which had all the classic Disney songs and characters with beautiful floats. I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time, I just loved it, we had to hold Clara back she wanted to join in on the fun. We also watched the fireworks, which are incredible. Can you tell that I LOVE Disneyland? I am a bit sad that our year of Disney is over, I will miss it incredibly. But we have decided that we probably shouldn't go back for a couple more years. To wait until the kids are better ages. The next day we hung out at the hotel, I have always wanted to stay at the California hotel, and it did not disappoint. It was very luxurious, with great service, and we even got upgraded to a room with a view (which was double in price from what we paid). They have 3 pools and 2 water slides and really nice lounge furniture. I could get used to that! We packed up and headed out around noon because we were planning on visiting Jordan's grandparents on the way home. They live in Orange and had never met Coleton, so it was nice to see them and they enjoyed seeing their great-grandchildren.

It was a wonderful trip, we even had 2 perfect little angels for the drive up and back. Clara has been better and better every time we go, she behaved really well and met lots of friends up there. She has never met a stranger and is super friendly to everyone, it can be pretty funny. Good times, good times! Farewell Disneyland, you will be missed!!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love the old look your pictures have...nice job! They remind me of all those old photos I have of you, me and Alissa when we were little. :)

Unknown said...

Love the pictures as always. How fun that you got to stay at the Grand California Hotel, it's on my bucket list.