Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nine Months!

Clara is nine months old today. At her check up she weighed 17.5 lbs, and is 26.25" long. She is definitely on the petite side, just under the 50% mark. Thankfully she still manages to have some chub...which I love. Taking the pictures with the signs are getting harder and harder. Especially now that she is crawling!!! She won't sit still anymore, she keeps wanting to crawl and get the sign, or anything else that looks interesting to her. She isn't a sophisticated crawler yet, it's more of an army crawl, but she can be pretty fast. She gets up on all fours and rocks, just before she crawls, so I know she will be full on crawling very soon. We recently had to lower her crib because she is starting to pull herself up on things. It's so cute when she stands in her crib and she looks like such a big girl!

She is growing up so fast, and saying, "dadadada" all the time. She has started pointing at things and her absolute favorite thing to do is empty things. Such as my diaper bag, her toy basket, and especially airplane seat pockets. The changes are coming faster and faster and it is so much fun to watch her grow up!

3 comments:

ⒿⒶⓃⓔⓉ said...

SUPER CUTE PICTURES OF CLARA, she is ADORABLE!

Z-Mama said...

Oh my gosh, ADORABLE! She is so cute.

I just weighed Weston and he is only 14lbs 11oz! My kids are always so petite...and he is my heaviest at 9 months of the four of them!

Matt and Jeannine said...

I love this girl. Her little face in the 9 month old picture is so curious! And just look at those tan lines!